Wouldn't it be nice to have a little space like this to cosy up and read a book.
Here's how to create one for yourself.
1. Find some old pallets and paint them white.
2. Grab some fresh white or neutral coloured linen, cushions and throws and dress the pallets up. Make sure there are lots of comfy cushions to sit on.
3. Source some jars and bottles. Snazzy them up by wrapping some cute decorative paper or twine around them.
4. Go to your local florist or markets and pick up some great fresh flowers to put in the jars.
5. Grab a few extra bits and pieces like cute paper lanterns to add your personal touch.
6. Now there you have it a beautiful little corner to relax in and read those magazines you always buy but never find the time to read or that book that has been on your must read list for months.
Styling by Kate Griffiths & Jasmin Cosmos
Photography by Kate Griffiths